Do you have an emergency maintenance request?
What constitutes an emergency maintenance request? In case of an emergency, Daro maintains a 24-hour emergency maintenance service for weekends, holidays and after management office operating hours. Call the management office, report your request, and the answering service will relay your request to the community maintenance engineers. Emergencies include, but are not limited to:
- Water leaks
- No heat
- Gas leak
- Sewer stoppage
- Toilet or bathroom sink clog (if only one bath)
- No electricity
- No hot water
- Kitchen sink clog
- Stove or refrigerator inoperable
- Any condition that endangers personal safety. CALL 911 IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY REQUIRING IMMEDIATE POLICE, FIRE, OR MEDICAL ASSISTANCE.
Daro Realty, LLC is pleased to offer residents with a convenient way to obtain packages. This convenience is provided through a contracted service, which provides residents with a means to pick up their packages any time day or night. All packages will be delivered by the carrier to the Parcel pending lockers. Oversized packages will be delivered to the management office or returned to the courier hub. Couriers may also leave packages at the resident’s door. Daro Realty, LLC is not responsible for resident packages or deliveries. Should residents elect to participate in the Parcel Pending service, the monthly fee is $5.00. Residents will need to establish an account with Parcel Pending by going to Parcel Pending Signup and completing the required steps.
trRent Plus – Helping residents improve their credit scores
- Find details and instructions at: www.rentplus.com
* Please note that clicking to view any of these online tools will take you to a different website.