Use the links and references below to access Daro online services specifically for current residents.
- Pay Rent: Click Here
- Service Request - Click Here
- What constitutes an emergency maintenance request? | View Details
In case of an emergency, Daro maintains a 24-hour emergency maintenance service for weekends, holidays and after management office operating hours. Call the management office, report your request, and the answering service will relay your request to the community maintenance engineers.
Emergencies include, but are not limited to: Water leak, no heat, gas leak, sewer stoppage, toilet or bathroom sink clog (if only one bath), no electricity, no hot water, kitchen sink clog, stove or refrigerator inoperable, fire, or any condition that endangers personal safety.
CALL 911 IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY REQUIRING IMMEDIATE POLICE, FIRE, OR MEDICAL ASSISTANCE.
- Rent Plus - Helping residents improve their credit scores
- Renter’s Insurance - www.residentshield.com
* Please note that clicking to view any of these online tools will take you to a different website.